If you are attending WOTTC and need to earn your associates degree, click here to get started!
Step 1 Contact SWCS Program Manager
* Contact Ms. Kristina Noriega - Kristina.email@example.com
* Send unofficial college transcripts via email
* Send application for adminission via email (Form A-21)
* Send official transcripts to:
Fayetteville Technical Community College
2201 Hull Road
Fayetteville, NC 28306
Attn: Cynhis Crisostomo-Rivera
* Send your Official AARTS transcripts to FTCC at https://aartstranscript.army.mil
NOTE: Official college transcipts can waive all or part of the Accuplacer Placement Exam. If yu have completed the CLEP or DANTES test, it may also be waived.
Step 2 Establish/Create/Update GoArmyED
Establish/Create or Update yur GOARMY ED account: www.goarmyed.com
Have a current Tuition Assistance Statement of Understandingon file. E7 and above can sign their own form. Current users must change home college/degree plan toFayettevilleTechnical Community College. The degree plan (other), The Degree Sub-plan (Associates), The Degree Name: USASOC Degree Completion
Step 3 SWCS FTCC Program Manager
Contact Ms. Noriega to schedule the Accuplacer Placement Exam. If you are not located in North Carolina, proctor information will be provided.
NOTE: A study guide has been created for the placement exam. See the Accuplacer page.