Home > Acquisition & Contracting
Acquisition & Contracting
DCSAC Mission Statement
Provide professional and responsive contracting support to Army Special Operations Forces missions and training for successful execution of the ARSOF worldwide mission.
Be the finest contracting team in USSOCOM, providing excellence in contracting support to which all others aspire.
Contracting Office Chief and Competition Advocate
Contracting Office Deputy
Small Business Specialist
U.S. Army Special Operations Command (USASOC)
Deputy Chief of Staff Acquisitions and Contracting (DCSAC)
Fort Bragg, North Carolina
- Sources Sought, Request for Proposals, and Requests for Quotes can be located accessing the Federal Business Opportunities (FedBizOpps) web site www.fbo.gov. FedBizOpps is the single government point-of-entry for Federal government procurement opportunities over $25,000.
- Once on the site, select Advanced Search located on the left side of window and type H92239 in Search by Solicitation / Award Number.
This will access everything posted for USASOC, DCSAC.
- General Services Administration (GSA) opportunities for Federal Supply Schedule (FSS) holders can be located on GSA E-Buy.
- Special Operations Research, Development, and Acquisition Center (SORDAC)
- Office of Small & Disadvantaged Business Utilizations (SADBU)
- Fort Bragg Contracting Office
- Federal Acquisition Regulations
- Fed Biz Ops
- System for Award Management (SAM)
- Defense Finance & Accounting Service (DFAS)
- GSA Federal Supply Schedule
- Small Business Administration (SBA)
- Performance Based Contracting
- Wide Area Workflow