Acquistion & Contracting
DCSAC Mission Statement
Will provide a full spectrum of contracting actions in a professional manner to support the SOF Community for successful execution of the SOF worldwide mission.
Be the most professional and responsive contracting office in U.S. SOCOM. Providing excellence in contracting support to which all others aspire.
Deputy Chief of Staff for Acquisitions and Contracting and Competitive Advocate
Senior Contracting Officer and Small Business Specialist
U.S. Army Special Operations Command (USASOC)
Deputy Chief of Staff Acquisitions and Contracting (DCSAC)
Fort Bragg, North Carolina
- Sources Sought, Request for Proposals, and Requests for Quotes can be located accessing the Federal Business Opportunities (FedBizOpps) web site www.fbo.gov. FedBizOpps is the single government point-of-entry for Federal government procurement opportunities over $25,000.
- Once on the site, select Advanced Search located on the left side of window and type H92239 in Search by Solicitation / Award Number.
This will access everything posted for USASOC, DCSAC.
- General Services Administration (GSA) opportunities for Federal Supply Schedule (FSS) holders can be located on GSA E-Buy.
The purchase order/contract states the approved Ship-To-Address. Units do not have the authority to change this address without coordination with the warehouse AND a modification to the order/contract.
When shipments are delivered directly to the requesting unit without being processed through the appropriate warehouse, the following results:
- Receiving reports are not prepared and forwarded to DFAS. Without a proper and timely receiving report, DFAS in unable to pay contractors for the items they delivered. Further, this causes delays in payment and resulting interest charges to the Requesting unit.
- Warehouse personnel spend needless time tracking down items that should have been delivered to their warehouse.
- DCSAC spends needless time tracking down receiving reports for the equipment, working with warehouse personnel, and contacting the vendor and the shipping companies to determine who signed for the item.
If you have any questions, please contact the Contracting Office at (910) 432-2297 or (910) 432-2146.
- Special Operations Acquisition Center
- Office of Small & Disadvantaged Business Utilizations (SADBU)
- Fort Bragg Contracting Office
- Federal Acquisition Regulations
- Fed Biz Ops
- Central Contractor Registration (CCR)
- Defense Finance & Accounting Service (DFAS)
- GSA Federal Supply Schedule
- Small Business Administration (SBA)
- Performance Based Contracting