Home > In-Processing
Congratulations on your assignment to USASOC HQ! You and your family will find a dynamic, four season environment that is both professionally and personally rewarding. We look forward to your arrival and becoming a member of the USASOC Family, a fast paced, high morale unit.
If you have not been assigned a sponsor , please send an email to USASOCHRC@ahqb.soc.mil . They will need:
- Full Name
- Emergency contact information
- Phone number
- Approx Report Date
Your first step, if you are military, when reporting will be to complete in-processing with Ft. Bragg prior to reporting to HHC, USASOC. Below is what you will need:
- Complete Ft. Bragg Reception Center in-processing: http://www.bragg.army.mil/directorates/HR/Pages/Reception.aspx
- Report with 10 copies of their PCS order
- Have their Medical and Dental Records on hand (when reporting to Medical, you will need to let them know you are with USASOC because you will need additional shots).
- Have a recently updated DD93 and SGLV
- Have a copy of your signed leave form
- Have a copy of your rental agreement/hotel receipts/ statement of non-availability
- Have all receipts from DITY move (fuel, lodging, rental equipment, etc.)
Once complete with in-processing Fort Bragg, all military and civilian need to report to HHC USASOC at Bldg 1930 Desert Storm Drive. HQ USASOC is located at 2929 Desert Storm Drive.
In addition, completion of the following training will also lessen your in-processing time:
Send your sponsor your last evaluation (if applicable) and all completed training documents for upload into our portal
Complete all 3 DTS (DTMO website TRaX) training modules: https://www.defensetravel.dod.mil/Passport/bin/Passport.html?CFID=12344218&CFTOKEN=42730753#