Systems Integration Management Office (SIMO)
- Equip the Soldiers of the USASOAC Enterprise with the most capable rotary wing aircraft and mission systems in the world.
- Facilitate the sustainment and improvement of USASOAC highly modified and/or unique aircraft and mission systems.
Located at Fort Campbell, Ky.; two main sections include Aviation Maintenance and Systems Integration.
Process: new requirements; product design, platform integration, development; product fielding, fleet resource planning and product organization, product support, property management; incremental product improvements, rapid technology injection off modernization cycle; next generation.
- Capabilities definition and documentation
- Systems engineering and integration
- Developmental testing and evaluation
- Operational testing and evaluation
- System fielding and lifecycle sustainment planning and resource oversight
- Aviation resources and contractor oversight
- Transition property management- cross enterprise
- Government flight representation- cross enterprise
- Publications development (training/systems data)
- Modification line oversight and system acceptance
- Rapid reaction/production
- Science and technology exploration