Join the 528th Sustainment Brigade Team
The 528th Sustainment Brigade is always looking for the fill the ranks with highly motivated Officers, Warrant Officers and NCOs.
Qualifications to join 528th Sustainment Brigade:
- Be on Active Duty
- Able to attain at minimum Secret clearance
- Be a U.S. Citizen
- Qualified or volunteer for Airborne Training
- Have a General Technical Score of 100 or higher
- A person of good character (no pending UCMJ action or drug or alcohol related incidents within 24 months)
- Must be deployable
- Must enlist into or currently hold a Military Occupational Specialty found within 528th Sustainment Brigade
19A, 24A, 25A, 27A, 35D, 36A, 42B, 42H, 53A, 61N, 61W, 65D, 66H, 67A, 67D, 70H, 70K, 74A, 88A, 90A
250A, 254A, 255N, 255S, 420A, 882A, 890A, 915A, 915E, 920A, 920B, 948B
00L, 25B, 25C, 25E, 25L, 25N, 25Q, 25S, 25T, 25U, 25W, 25X, 25Z, 27D, 35F, 36B, 42B, 56M, 68A, 68E, 68G, 68J, 68K, 68P, 68R, 68S, 68W, 74D, 79S, 88M, 88N, 89B, 91B, 91C, 91D, 91F, 91X, 92A, 92F, 92M, 92W, 92Y, 92Z, 94E, 94F, 94W
*Some positions are not open to junior enlisted.
If you interested send an email to 528th.SUSBDE.Sponsorship@soc.mil.
Please provide in the email:
- Full Name
- Current Unit